At Meredith, we know strength has little to do with age – and everything to do with determination. And while it’s never too late to achieve your goals, even the strongest woman can use a little help to reach her full potential.
这就是皇冠app创造的原因 Wings, 成人教育项目 for women. 你将以你的知识为基础, 经验, and strengths as you choose from more than 90 majors, minors, 以及学术项目. And as a Wings student, you’ll receive the direction and challenges you need to help you soar. So whether you’re seeking your first college degree or pursuing your next career, Wings at Meredith will make you even stronger.
Meredith is dedicated to the success of every student. The Wings director supports our students in many ways:
- Provides support and coaching for Wings students
- Provides academic advising for Wings first-year students
- Helps students connect with staff and resources across campus
- Facilitates connections with other Wings students and provides networking opportunities with alumnae through annual events such as Connections and Conversations Dinner and Spring Picnic
- Provides guidance in scholarship search and application
- Facilitates the “New Wings Students Brunch and Learn Series” each semester to help new students quickly acclimate to Meredith and connect with other new Wings students
- Advises the Wings student-led organization, “WINGS” (Women In New Goals Setting)
- Serves as councilor for Meredith’s Pi Theta Chapter of Alpha Sigma Lambda, a national honor society devoted to the advancement of scholarship and recognition of nontraditional students.
汤姆·曼宁, Wings总监 | (919) 760-8073
After sharpening her skills in the United States Marine Corps, Tylena布朗, ’22, chose to attend 皇冠app大学 as a Wings — Adult Education student studying business administration with a concentration in human resources.
心理学 major Veronica Harrison, ’22, came to Meredith as a student of Wings, 成人教育项目, where she found her strengths and used them to fuel her passion for mentoring.
Ask a Meredith Student: Adult EducationAnnie Poslusny, ’19, shares her 经验 in the Wings program. Whether you’re nervous about keeping up academically or wondering how you’ll fit studies into your already busy life, Annie’s story will speak to your desire to earn your degree as an adult student.
Wings学院的学生vune Blalock, ’20, came to Meredith with over 30 years of dance 经验 and a host of accolades, to which she has added a Bachelor of Arts with a major in dance from 皇冠app大学.
Parimala (Pari) Prahalad, ’20, 生物学专业, was well prepared for her next phase of education in the School of Dental 医学 at East Carolina University.