According to recent surveys, 99% of our alumnae would recommend Meredith to others (and do!). Alumnae are wonderful ambassadors for the College. You understand instinctively who will thrive at Meredith, what makes us strong, and can relate your own positive experiences to prospective students.
If you know a young woman who might be a good fit for Meredith, we invite you to help her make a connection with us.
- Encourage her to visit campus—or bring her yourself to a Discover Meredith event.
- Suggest that she find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Share a copy of Meredith Magazine with her.
- Suggest that she subscribe to the Admissions Blog.
- If she’s further along in her college search process or interested in the graduate school at Meredith, you can provide her with a voucher that will waive the application fee. Your encouragement may very well change her life.
Refer a Student
In addition, if you know a student who would benefit from a Meredith education, you can refer students to the College via our online referral form or you can send us her information so she can be added to our mailing list. Please send us her name, mailing address, graduation year, telephone and email address. If you prefer, you may call the Office of Admissions at (919) 760-8581 or 1(800)MEREDITH.